It seems like everyone like having trouble moving from basic to Oauth
in mobile.

TwitterAPIME works on BB via J2ME Twitter lib from Kenai. This library
also supports Android. But this lib author develop this lib in his
spare time so he didn't include every Twitter API. It can only do a
few things.

http://kenai.com/projects/twitterapime/pages/Home

Any BB developer can tell me which JS lib BB would support on their
Javascript API?