On Aug 9, 2010, at 08:37 , Taylor Singletary wrote:

> As a reminder, it's proper OAuth to always send an oauth_callback on the
> request token step of OAuth negotiation -- even if you've preregistered a
> callback or are using the PIN code/out-of-band flow (in which case you would
> send oauth_callback=oob).

Taylor,

        As a user of xauth, I do  not currently send "oauth_callback=oob". I
think this is because xauth does not participate in the negotiation for a
temporary credential. (See: <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5849> section 2.1.).
Is this your understanding? Or do xauth users need to include this callback in
our request for our permanent access token?

Anon,
Andrew
Andrew W. Donoho
Donoho Design Group, L.L.C.