Matt,
Any user I show in my app would not show retweets, even if they surely
exist. You can see for yourself at http://wosaic.net/twitguin (still
early stages, don't mind it being a bit lame), see any user such as
myself at http://wosaic.net/twitguin/user/henasraf ; you may go
through pages and see that no retweets ever show; they should be color
coded in orange. You can compare to http://twitter.com/henasraf to see
retweets that should show.

Thanks,
Hen