Hi Timmerk,

Make sure you're using api.twitter.com as the host for all of your API
requests. The proper API is not at twitter.com -- it's at api.twitter.com.
Include_rts will not work against twitter.com (and one day you'll find all
of your requests rejected.)

Also, please note that proper API routes include a version component. The
call you're making should be:
http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.json?screen_name=NuWaveGOV&count=4&include_rts=true

Taylor