Hi Taylor

Thanks for the responds, thats great news.  I pass the tweet through
an automated linker and so I want to use expanded_url instead.

When you visit the link it substitutes it back to the original url
before it loads.  So for the end user they don't see anything
different at all.

So if the intention is for expanded_url to always accompany a url
(even if it might occasionally break) then my logic will work fine.

Richard