Hello again,

I still have problems that I sometimes get a successful response, and
a couple of times a faulty response.
If I get a bad response, then four hundred and first with the status
code The error message uist following:
Failed to validate oauth signature and token

The values that are different are the oAuth_nonce and oAuth_timestamp.
The oAuth_nonce is determined by a random number. This is determined
by the uuid of the current date. Subcontent special characters such
as: - removed. Such uuid should be unique. I wonder why I for similar
calculations of the nonce, etc. sometimes successful and sometimes get
a bad response!