hi

Im uni student, im doing a project on interfaces and how they affect
the community, im looking into twitter and how it is affecting the
world in realtime.

Im trying to plot the the location of tweets on a world map (without
content or ussernames) so far i have tryed using json quirys to then
pick out the geocode later:

http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=twitter&rpp=100

just a basic quiry but this seems to nearly always bring back null
after geo. I just need the logitude and latitude of tweets coming in,
i dont need content. I thought the best thing to do would be to ask
the experts.

i have also been looking at the quiry that bring up geocodes from
around the location that you want, but i need all the world.

Thanks