I'm still waiting. I did get an email on the 21st Feb asking me to
sign a ToS for Site Streams and reply... which I duly did a few
minutes later.

Yet I've heard nothing since then.  Someone at Twitter did reply to me
on Twitter itself saying they are usually reviewed every 1 to 2 weeks,
but again nothing since then.