Hi Georgina,

Everything appears correct with your base string for this step.

Are you performing this operation through a HTTP proxy of any kind? Have you
tried producing a valid OAuth header and executed it in curl (without having
"executed it" in C# first)? I'm not familiar with C#'s HTTP request
libraries and the configuration options available to you in it.

We were having an issue with occasionally hanging connections recently and
it's possible that it may be related -- but if that's the case, you
shouldn't have it occur to you every time -- it would be one out of X times.

I'm curious where the connection is hanging -- while you are sending HTTP
request headers or when your HTTP client is awaiting a response?

Thanks,
Taylor