Adam, I don't know how else to make this any more clear. As long as you stay
within the rules, your app will not get shut off. We would like to see, and
recommend that, developers focus on bigger opportunities with more potential
than writing another consumer client app.

--
Ryan Sarver
@rsarver <http://twitter.com/rsarver>