The exact code is posted above... you can see the error here:
http://realestateagentswhotweet.com/kristan-cole/

I think it's something structurally though with the PHP, as line 65
itself should be fine, it's just the standard time display code below:

 //create a time display like '1 hour ago'
     function twitterTime($time) {
           $delta = time() - $time;
           if ($delta < 60) {
              return 'less than a minute ago.';
           } else if ($delta < 120) {
             return 'about a minute ago.';
           } else if ($delta < (45 * 60)) {
             return floor($delta / 60) . ' minutes ago.';
           } else if ($delta < (90 * 60)) {
             return 'about an hour ago.';
           } else if ($delta < (24 * 60 * 60)) {
             return 'about ' . floor($delta / 3600) . ' hours ago.';
           } else if ($delta < (48 * 60 * 60)) {
             return '1 day ago.';
           } else {
             return floor($delta / 86400) . ' days ago.';
           }
     }

I don't think the error is from the above, it's something structurally
above or below this code. Am I missing some brackets or something
somewhere? I'm not good enough with PHP to be able to tell.

Thanks,

Jon