If you can provide some more details, I can investigate possible issues.
What parts of the requests are failing? There are many steps involved, so
localizing to the specific areas where you're having problems will be very
useful.

Make sure that when using OAuth, you're using api.twitter.com/oauth/* for
all paths and that when you're using the REST API you're using
api.twitter.com/1/* -- the subdomain matters for both areas of the API, and
the version number is imperative for the REST API.

@episod <http://twitter.com/episod> - Taylor Singletary