Matt,

Ultimately I understand the issues with xAuth and granularity. Frankly, if
you just ditched xAuth entirely, I can see decent arguments for it.

However, we've made a significant investment in the xAuth UX. If we have to
change it, 13 days is simply not sufficient for most devs. It will be a
stretch for Spaz, given that we are all volunteer and do it in our spare
time. Folks who have to deal with app store submissions and the like are
even more under the thumb.

2 months, I think is much more reasonable. In addition, real effort being
put forth by the dev relations team to show how to migrate to a solid oAuth
flow on desktop and mobile would be very useful to many devs.

Good luck.

--
Ed Finkler
http://funkatron.com