Orian,

It's just that one shouldn't go to production without checking in with us
first right now so we can make sure the capacity outlook is good. We're
getting closer to increased capacity on Site Streams, but until then we're
cautious with additional production consumers, especially with larger user
bases.

@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary