Hello Ann,

> still doesn't start OnRequestDone event...

Could be that it is waiting... To have a short timeout you can
eventually set your own timeout timer.

Please start next time a new subject instead of reply to another one and
change the subject line. You do that every time and your message will
not be seen by many people.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz