Dear Sir ,

  I have to send an Image that has about 30 KBytes of size and my network is
100MB lan , but when I tried to send an image that has 2 Kbytes of size in
server side I received the image but this image can not be show correctly . its
looking that the server can not receive the image correctly . how to fix this
problem ?

  and another question is how can I send large files using ICS ?

  Best Regards,
  Persian Patient .