Arno Garrels schrieb:

> Stadin, Benjamin wrote:
>
> > I think it should be handled without
> > a new property.
>
> Why not just copy what NTLM implementation as well as function
> LogonUser() already provide? Even Internet Explorer pops up a
> dialog with an additional Domain-field upon NTLM authentications.

Maybe it does this with proxy authentication, I mean just plain NTLM
authentication. When you log into Exchange webmail you have only username
and password field (I'm currently writing this email from it). Normally it
checks the user on the domain Exchange "is running on". If the user is on a
trusted domain he must use domain\username.