From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Francois PIETTE
Sent: venerdì 20 gennaio 2006 18.42
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] ICS stack buffer overflow?

> Is the latest ICS sure for overflow attacks?

Yes, it is. But some application may not be secure if not correctly
developed ! The application programmer _muust_ take care of many problems
the component can't do for him. For example, if your application receive
data and buffer incomming data waiting for a delimiter which will never
come, then your application is subject to denial of service attack. Your
application, not the component !