> page is not under ssl
> but ibm websphere crypting the data
>
> some software companies in our country do it.
> but how they do it i don't know.

You can capture data with a proxy or a sniffer. But none will decrypt data
for you !
To decrypt, you must first know how it is crypted. You have to search in
WebSphere documentation to know how it is crypted. If strong cryptography is
used, you will probably not be able to decrypt it unless you get hand on
private key (certificate).

A quick search with Google gave this document:
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg246573.html?Open
WebSphere security is described. I only had a quick look at the document but
as far as I have seen, there is strong cryptography and it is likely that
you can't just decrypt data, at least without having the keys
(certificates). Probably even having the keys would it be a very hard
programming task.