Hello Fastream,

OK, I was just brainstorming of course :) Yes GetMessage is OK.

Can you not pauze the IDE to see where it is looping ? 100% CPU could be
a loop somewhere. You probably comes into a CPU window, but stepping
trough it you should come back on some C or Delphi code.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz