Hello Fastream,

OK. You mentioned before that it was TryToSend that was continuously
called. So when it happens, set a break over there, then check via call
stack who the caller is, and you can probably find out setting a break
at higher level. Does that make sence ?

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz