I think that the fee is fairly reasonable, the quality of these components
are quite good as we have used them to create a propiarity ftps client for
our company. Indi are nice, but the ssl stuff of v10, simply doesn't work,
the forum/newsgroup doesn't reply on ssl isues etc. It's why we went to
overbyte. Components which actually does work, which does have a responding
community to help you on problems. I simply advise anybody to register these
components and pay the little fee.

albert drent
University of Groningen