Just being diagnosing a problem with my high level TMagFtp component,
where single files would not download from a Linux Pure-FTPd server.

It transpired to be a malformed response to the MSLT command, where the
(except the first and last).  This meant TFtpCli was not returning any
RemFacts, despite the command returning the correct status code.

MLST ftp.txt
250-Begin
type=file;size=1748;modify=20060315053341;ftp.txt
250 End.

I guess the component could be bodged to allow non-standard responses,
but I added more error handling in TMagFtp to ensure I get valid
RemFacts, and use MDTM and SIZE instead.

Angus