Hello

My project implies creating a chat application.
There one user will login and chat with the other online user.

Minichat is suitable for my project and very helpful.
But I have one problem: what should I do so that PrvForm (the client form)
should not be a MDIChild?
I want that every PrvForm window to be opened independently and each opened
window to have a separate window in taskbar(as in Yahoo Messenger) not in the
main window.

Could you provide me hints about this problem ?

Thank you

Radu