>>> do i have to do like :
>>> ClientCnx.AnswerStream(<correctparameters>);
>>> ClientCnx.Docstream:=<ResultStream>;
>>> ClientCnx.SendStream;
>>
>> Forget anbout the two last lines !
>> Have a look at THttpConnection.AnswerStream and you'll understand.
>
> Yop ! it works ! Thanks a lot François !

I don't know your application, but maybe the template feature would be
interesting for you. It is very powerful. For a demo, see
TWebServForm.CreateVirtualDocument_Template.

The principle is simple: you prvide a HTML template with special tags. Those
tags are replaced by values computed by your program. This way you can
separate presentation (the HTML) from the code which produce data values.
Very powerful and easy to use.