Francois PIETTE a écrit :
>> Yop ! it works ! Thanks a lot François !
>
> I don't know your application, but maybe the template feature would be
> interesting for you. It is very powerful. For a demo, see
> TWebServForm.CreateVirtualDocument_Template.
>
> The principle is simple: you prvide a HTML template with special tags. Those
> tags are replaced by values computed by your program. This way you can
> separate presentation (the HTML) from the code which produce data values.
> Very powerful and easy to use.

The thing is that i'm not using the webserver as a "HTML provider" but much
more like a HTTP provider.
I'm sending and getting back XML files using a http server.

i needed a convenient way to do the following :
the client part of my application needs to send xml request. Some requests are
sent through the internet to a PHP/MySQL http
server that sends back a xml result.

The thing is that this application might be run also in a "standalone" mode.
that's why, instead of having several client
interface, i have added to the client application a small http server that is
used to handle all the requests...

much easier way to proceed :)

but thanks for the hint !

--

Guillaume MAISON
eXpress Network Agen - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mon Profil sur Viaduc    :
http://www.viaduc.com/public/profil/?memberId=0021oz963uuea795
Vous inscrire sur Viaduc :
http://www.viaduc.com/invitationpersonnelle/0021oz963uuea795