> Wilfried Mestdagh wrote:
>> Hello Paul,
>>
>>> That's was my first impression also, however RPPollSvc.Handle doesn't
>>> exist :-(
>>
>> Correct. TService is derrived from TDataModule and has no windows
>> handle. However you can make one with AllocateHWND.

Thanks Wilfried, got it working with this way :-)

> If you need to receive custom messages in ServiceThread's pump, why?

Have a Http server with 12 threads for various processing and database
operations.
These threads work completelely independent from the servers operations and
they get their orders from the server thru a queue (with a CS ).
This works fast (there are no delays, except for the critical section).
I want to inform the server whewnever an error occurs in one of the threads
without the use of sync objects (delays !).
So posting a message is the fastest way.

Paul