Hello,

In the WSocket.pas code below (v6):

procedure TCustomWSocket.WndProc(var MsgRec: TMessage);
begin
    try
        with MsgRec do begin
            if Msg = FMsg_WM_ASYNCSELECT then
                WMASyncSelect(MsgRec)
            else if Msg = FMsg_WM_ASYNCGETHOSTBYNAME then
                WMAsyncGetHostByName(MsgRec)
            else if Msg = FMsg_WM_ASYNCGETHOSTBYADDR then
                WMAsyncGetHostByAddr(MsgRec)
            else if Msg = FMsg_WM_CLOSE_DELAYED then
                WMCloseDelayed(MsgRec)
//            else if Msg = FMsg_WM_WSOCKET_RELEASE then
//                WMRelease(MsgRec)
            else if Msg = FMsg_WM_TRIGGER_EXCEPTION then
                { This is useful to check for background
           }
                { In your application, use following code to test your
handler }
                { PostMessage(WSocket1.Handle, WM_TRIGGER_EXCEPTION, 0,
    }
                raise ESocketException.Create('Test exception in WSocket')
            else
                inherited WndProc(MsgRec);
                //Result := DefWindowProc(Handle, Msg, wParam, LParam);
        end;
    except
        on E:Exception do
            HandleBackGroundException(E);
    end;
end;

I randomly get the test exception fired in my code. It used to give AV but
now after some more work, it now gives this. I do not have any code such as

PostMessage(WSocket1.Handle, WM_TRIGGER_EXCEPTION, 0, 0);

as stated in the code. How can I understand which line of code or sequence
causes the problem?

Best Regards,

SubZero