Hello Markus,

First of all I also want to thank for your entrys, great job !

And yes I'm also pretty sure lots of people can help, so wy not as
Markus propose, even if you do a single entry eventually not more than a
property somewhere, or some explanasion it would be great help for
everybody.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz

Thursday, September 28, 2006, 20:10, Markus Humm wrote:

> Hello,

> the ICS Wiki is growing now, albeit slowly.
> Some time ago some people on this support mailing
> list have claimed they would like to donate something
> (e.g. time) to the ICS project.

> Why don't they donate some time, write Francois a e-mail
> requesting a login to the wiki and help to fill it?

> The problem with my entries is, that my time is limited
> as well and that I am (regarding ICS) nearly at the end
> of my knowledge.

=>> some of the people who know things better than me