Hello:
   What happened was that I had forgotten my
password, so I created a new account.  I am now able
to log in with my old password and I can edit.
However, I still suggest you add a message when
creating new accounts that says that the user needs
to request permissions in order to edit (or something
like that).

   Thank you,
   -dZ.

PIETTE[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Sent    : 10/1/2006 9:54:10 AM
>To      : twsocket@elists.org
>Cc      :
>Subject : RE: Re: [twsocket] Wiki
>
 >>I also get the same thing on every article.

I checked, you are a "Sysop" just like me.
I edited the main page and it worked.
Please try again.

Fredrik> >I have a login to the Wiki but the content
I want

What is your login ?
Is it "Frla" ? If yes, then you don't have permission
to edit. Did you had
it previously ?
Confirm your login name (privately) and I'll give you
write permission.

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html