Thanks for all your help, guys.  Yes that makes a lot of sense.  I didn't
realise CWD only changed directory RELATIVE to the current directory.

I've tried adding a '/' to the start of the path, but that didn't work.
I've also tried a '\', but that didn't work either.  Whats the easiest way
of changing to the root (or rather, the HOME) directory? I did previously
write a loop where it would CDUP as long as there were a certain number of
'\'s left in the current directory but I scrapped that...

And thanks again for all your help, this is more support than I've ever
gotten for ANY product I've used....

Rick