Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
>> I don't understand what you want. Obviously you can't make a TCP
>> session running fatser than a TCP session !
>
> But I can supply data faster than the session can support.  The data
> might be coming from another application and I'm sending it over a
> slow modem, so there must be flow control somewhere when the TCP
> buffers overflow.  But I can not find it.
>
> Send does not currently appear to check data has previously been sent
> and there is space in the buffer.

TWSocket has a built-in, dynamic send buffer, that's why calling
TWSocket.Send always succeeds, real sending is done in the background.
The component handles winsock buffer overflows (WSAEWOULDBLOCK)internaly.
Use event OnDataSent to control the flow, and to avoid grow of TWSocket's
send buffer.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]