> but this is what I have concluded
> reading the source, because the send routine always put your data
> into internal buffer, growing it as data is incoming.

Agree.

> I have an Client / Server application for IP Camera Surveillance
> (www.digifort.com.br), and one feature of it works like this, the
> server receives images from the IP Cameras and retransmits those
> images to the clients connected to this server

I have four 8-channel video servers in my office (but only 15 cameras)
which offer different types of streaming, one if Linux based and streams
HTTP, two are Windows based and use UDP, the last is an embedded system
with hardware MPEG encoding on all channels and also streams eight
channels of UDP.  I guess UDP is used to avoid flow control issues,
packets are lost if not received.

> I have also implemented a property called MaxSendBuffer

I think this needs to go into TWSocket.

Angus