Henrik,

Hmm, your 'workaround' doesn't sound logical, why should a
secondary instance of a _V5_ component have any effects,
strange?
Do you close the SMTP-form while mail is been sent?
Is the SMTP-form yet destroyed when you create another one?
When does it freeze exactely (try the buttons on the left,
Connect etc. instead)?
How is the CPU load when it freezes?
What is different with the two boxes, any Anti Virus software,
any personal firewall etc.?

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]