Hi,

Procedure Variable is a variable that has scope only for a given procedure.
Example:

procedure MyForm.ButtonSendMailClick(Sender : TObject);
var
   MySendMailForm : TMySendMailForm; <---------- Procedure Variable, for its
only accessible inside this procedure (ButtonSendMailClick)...
begin
   MySendMailForm := TMySendMailForm.Create(params..);
end;

Regards,

Marcelo Grossi