Henrik wrote:
> So how to proceed? Can we come up with some other test scenarios?
> The answer must have something to do with _how_ ICS load the dll...

I'm not so sure, as I got it you called WSocketForceLoadWinsock
as well as WSocketCancelForceLoadWinsock from the new main form,
which results in keeping a handle to Winsock DLL even though the
SMTP-Form is destroyed (same effect as having a second SmtpCli-instance
in main form).

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]