Hi Frans!

Thank You for the input!

No it doesn't seem to be any default units added. These are the units used
in the example project MailSnd from ICS.

      MailSnd1.pas:
        WinTypes, WinProcs, Messages, SysUtils,
        Classes, Controls, Forms, StdCtrls,
        ExtCtrls, SmtpProt, IniFiles;

I looked in the original ics.zip and I can see no difference. In the "main
form" we added to create SmtpTestForm the following units are used:

      Unit2.pas:
        Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Variants,
        Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms,
        Dialogs, StdCtrls;