> I tested the "NUMPROC=1" but with no difference I'm afraid...
>
> Well, perhaps we've done what we can for now. As I've said before:
> Thank You very much for Your efforts!
> I can not spend so many more days on this now (the same for
> You I would imagine)

I have not read the whole thread but I saw that using
WSocketForceLoadWinsock solve the problem. Why not using it ? It has no
adverse effect in your case. It would be annoying only when your application
has to run whenever winsock is installed or not. Those days, it is hard to
find a system where TCP/IP stack is not installed !