Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Not yet. Having personal problems these days.. :((

I uploaded a new version with some common improvements
and fixes. There's a new option to hide the physical
path, see Menu | Options.

http://www.duodata.de/misc/delphi/OverbyteIcsFtpServ.zip

HomeDir is hardcoded C:\TEMP.
In order to test Windows security try the following:
1) Create a new user Group "FTP-Users"
2) Right-click Drive C: | Properties | Security-Settings
3) Add group FTP-Users deny "Full Access"
4) Go to C:\Temp, Properties | Security-Settings
   Set proper NTFS rights to Group FTP-Users (break inheritance,
   copy inherited rights)
5) Create a new user make her a member of Group "FTP-Users" only.

Make sure the server process runs in an account with sufficent
permissions. Since the FtpSrv demo is not Vista-compatible
please try on a different NT-OS or turn off virtualization
as well as UAC or try to run the demo As Administrator.

BTW: Even disk quotas work (I tested in XP).

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]