Hello:
I've used SourceForge before, and it is a nice
environment for distribution and project sharing and
participation.

I will suggest you use SubVersion (SVN) -- it is a
considerably better than CVS.  As a matter of fact,
it was designed to overcome some of the limitations
of CVS.  SVN and CVS have different ways of working,
so if you are used to using CVS, you'll have to
unlearn some concepts and learn some new ones.  It
may seem confusing at first, but once you understand
SubVersion's concepts, everything seems so natural.
(even more so than with CVS, which is clunky).

Plus, if you use the TortoiseSVN client, it
integrates very nicely with the Windows Explorer (and
I believe there's a BDS plug-in), so you'll never
have to face the dreaded WinCVS GUI ever again.

I've worked with SVN for the past few years, so I am
willing to offer any assistance you may need.

   -dZ.

PIETTE[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Sent    : 10/2/2007 12:55:22 PM
>To      : twsocket@elists.org
>Cc      :
>Subject : RE: [twsocket] Using SourceForge for ICS ?
>
 >Hello Guys !

I'm considering the option of pushing ICS to
SourceForge and I would like to
have your opinion.
Does someone already have a real experience of
SourceForge as a developper ?
The first decision is should I select CVS or SVN ?
Any advice appreciated.