> I believe that I need a thread for every client that encapsulates
> the reception of initial information and  the control over the last
> data sended.

I have three major applications using TWSocketServer (and numerous other
ICS components) each talking to multiple clients at the same time, two of
which are controlled by MS SQL Server (one using blocking ADO updates,
the other async non-blocking ADO).

None of these applications use threads, they are simply unnecessary for
most ICS applications, and cause major development complications in
something that should be essentially simple and reliable.

Angus