On Dec 6, 2007, at 05:39, Arno Garrels wrote:

> I think it helps to disconnect all, then destroy the server
> object after all clients have been actually disconnected.

I'll look into this, but as far as I recall (I have no access to the
source code right now), the TWSocketThrdServer destructor calls
DisconnectAll which does this.  And (as I seem to recall also), it uses
WaitForMultipleObjects() until the clients notify that they have
finished and frees them.

What I'm saying is that I was under the impression that the server
class was handling the disconnection of all clients when destroyed.  If
this is not true, then I can build it into my application, no problem;
but if it is true, then that means there may be something wrong in the
code.  I'll see what I can find when I get to the office later on.

        dZ.

--
        DZ-Jay [TeamICS]