---- Quote from Arno:
csDestroying is already in the states when you call
DisconnectAll() from the destructor of the server's
owner component.
If you created the server with a nil owner, no problemo.
-----

Then, as you say, there's no problemo, because that's
exactly what I do. :)

So, to make sure I understand:  If I call
DisconnectAll() before destroying the server
component, I still need to wait and process messages
to make sure all clients are disconnected *before*
calling the server's destructor, or else it may never
fire OnSessionClose() on them once it starts
destroying, right?

   -dZ.