> And there I am true that V6 ICS directly runs "send" on Winsock to
> immediatlely send the data. And that was the point:
> It not buffers internaly but forces to send
> it immediately to winsock or it blocks.

I don't agree, unless a bug has been introduced recently.
Send only TRIES to send data. Send pass to winsock as many bytes as winsock
is will to accept but never block nor try to send everything in the buffer.
Of course in normal operation, when you send small chunk of data slower than
the link speed or smaller than what winsock own buffer can accept, then
TWSocket send data immediately and there is nothing queued.

As soon as you send enough data (combination of speed and volume) to
overflow winsock buffer, then TWSocket starts buffering.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be