> Hi RTT,
>
> which Operationgsystem and Pachlevel are you using? Do you
> use ICS Version 6 RC1 ? I am using Windows XP with
> Service Pack3, tested my Client now on 3 Clients with this config.
> I am using ICS Versoin 6 at RC1. I added my client.exe and
> server.exe on my server http://projekte.priv.de/ics_localhost_bug/,
> maybe you want to try with that.
>
> Any idear why on my Computers it shows
>
> http://projekte.priv.de/ics_localhost_bug/client_localhost.png
>
> but on your computer it blocks much earlier?

Hi Markus,
My original test was done in Vista32+SP1.
But I have now repeated the test on XP2002+SP3. My compiled Client and
Server, your Client and Server, and combination of both, and they work
exactly has in Vista.
Try your testes in a clean install OS, in a VirtualPC as example, if you
can. Maybe you installed something on those machines, that replaced your
winsocks DLL's by some patched/corrupted one.
But in this list there are other guys that know much more to tell you
what can be the cause. I'm a newbie in this subjects.

RTT