I think Arno and Francois is right about not making a TTimer per Thttpcli as
default. It would overwhelm our reverse proxy with 10k connections each with
two sockets. However for simple needs, Anton is right about asking for a
solution which I think sould only be switched on by a define.

Just my two cents,

SZ