Hi Arno,
Thanks a lot.
I am not using v5 I am only studing on demos and everything looks great.
These are fantastic components.
Thanks again :)
-dan
----- Original Message -----
From: "Arno Garrels" <[email protected]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] ICS FTP What events
Signed Source® Project wrote:
Hi,
Thank you very much for trying to help.
<<Open OverbyteIcsD2010Sam to see all examples
My Delphi2007 doesn't open this project and I unfortunately don't have
Delphi2010.
That is why there are different sample group projects for all supported
compiler versions, yours is named "OverbyteIcsD2007Sam".
But,
I have downloaded the package version 5 and found too many goods in
there :)
Do not use V5 if you own a more modern compiler, V5 is no longer developed.
Don't bet on a dead horse when you are not forced to do so.
--
Arno Garrels
--
To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
please goto http://lists.elists.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be
--
To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
please goto http://lists.elists.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be