Francois PIETTE wrote:
>> I am trying to list the server files and get the filesize and date
>> from the server but,
>> I have no idea about how to list files :(
>> Does ICS ftpclient support any directory listing??
>> or file listing if directory is already selected?
>> 
>> If yes,
> 
> Of course !
> 
>> I badly need to know how?
> 
> Please read the Quick Reference which is the comments at the start of
> OverbyteIcsFtpCli.pas.
> Also have a look at OverbyteIcsFtpTst sample project.

Also useful is a helper unit written by an (anonymous) ICS user a long
time ago. Downloadable here: http://www.duodata.de/misc/delphi/FTPCommon.zip 
It has not yet been reworked to support both Delphi 2009 and the new UTF-8 
capabilities of the ICS FTP client.

--
Arno Garrels
--
To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
please goto http://lists.elists.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be

Reply via email to