Well,
I have checked all of them and still can't understand anything.
All I need is just some simple examples about how things are supposed to work. Seems like there are no simple ways of just listing the server directory to listbox with the file size and timestamp.

- dan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Francois PIETTE" <[email protected]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] ICS FTP+How to list server files?


I am trying to list the server files and get the filesize and date from the server but,
I have no idea about how to list files :(
Does ICS ftpclient support any directory listing??
or file listing if directory is already selected?

If yes,

Of course !

I badly need to know how?

Please read the Quick Reference which is the comments at the start of OverbyteIcsFtpCli.pas.
Also have a look at OverbyteIcsFtpTst sample project.

--
[email protected]
The author of the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare
The author of the freeware Internet Component Suite (ICS)
http://www.overbyte.be


--
To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
please goto http://lists.elists.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be

--
To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
please goto http://lists.elists.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be

Reply via email to