David Rose wrote:
You'll have to bare with my questions on this as this is a subject I don't
really know yet.

If my main app (which contains an TFtpServer component) is working hard
processing data and a client requests a large file, does the main app stop
processing its data whilst the file is being sent ?
What if 25 users request the same large file ?

If it does stop, then what do I need to do to make sure that it doesn't ?
TFtpServer component will create a new thread for each client, and each client will be handled in multiple instances of the same procedure. The same file can be sent to each individual user. ICS is non blocking so the application won't stop while a client is downloading a ginormous file.

Hope that helps.

Lester